Welcome to the Social Media Bodyguard For College Admissions! Colleges are rejecting applicants and revoking offers based on Internet search history, social media politics, & whom applicants are following online. This course was designed to ensure that students don't have to worry about their digital foot print ruining their college & employment opportunities.
For years, I have defended students accused of unpopular social media behavior and advocated for state laws that ban colleges from being able to request access to their personal digital lives. Many colleges, including Harvard, are secretly tracking the Internet search history of applicants and trying to uncover their Finsta accounts.
Buying this course will protect college applicants and their families from having to go through the agonizing experience of having an offer and/or scholarship revoked based upon one Tweet or visit to a political, religious, or health focused web site.
We stand by this Course 100% and if you buy this course and have a college admissions offer or scholarship revoked due to your digital foot print we will refund your purchase. You can reach us at: email@example.com.
To begin the process of ensuring your social media life, your digital foot print, and personal Internet search history does not damage your college prospects sign up now!
- How College Admissions Tracking Software Follows Applicants & Their Parents Across The Internet
- How College Admissions Tracking Software Follows You Across The Internet Links
- College Admissions Software Demonstrates How It Combines Applicants Social Media Data & Internet Surfing History
- College Admissions Software Marketing Materials Links
- Digital Life Audit Step 1
- Digital Life Audit Step 2
- Digital Life Audit Digital Account Inventory Worksheet
- Digital Life Audit Step 2 Article Links
- Digital Life Audit Step 3
- Digital Life Audit Step 3 Article Links
- Digital Life Audit Step 4
- Digital Audit Step 4 Article Links
- Digital Life Audit Step 5
- Digital Audit Step 5 Article Links
- How An Offline Incident Today May Affect Your Reputation in 25 Years
- High School Student's Scholarship Lost after his Offline Racist Comments Appear Online
- Why You Need To Collect All Mobile Devices At House Parties and Other Private Events
- NFL Player's Use of a Racial Slur Caught on Video Destroys His Career FREE PREVIEW
- Offline Inappropriate Behavior Will Harm Your Reputation Article Links
- Responding to a College Admissions Demand For Access To Your Social Media Life
- Responding to a College Admissions Demand For Access To Your Social Media Life Article Links
- How An Admissions Office May Ask You To Verify Your Digital Life
- States That Ban Colleges From Requesting Access To Your Social Media Accounts
- States That Ban Colleges From Asking For Your Social Media Accounts Article Links
- State Laws That Ban Colleges From Demanding Applicants Provide Access To Their Social Media Accounts
Brad Shear, Esq.
Digital Armour Academy's CEO
About the Instructor
Hi! My name is Brad Shear. I the the CEO and General Counsel of Digital Armour, LLC which protects and enhances the personal privacy, security, and reputation of your digital life. We ensure that your digital activities including your texts, emails, social media posts, your Internet search history, etc. do not ruin your personal and professional life.
While in law school, I started my professional career at the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) where I assisted in defending the rights of professional football players. One day, the late great Oakland Raider Hall of Fame Executive Director Gene Upshaw asked me what NFL players were doing online. Since then I have worked on technology related issues.
I have also worked for JPMorgan Chase, an entertainment start-up, and now I own and operate a law and consulting practice in the Bethesda, MD which is a suburb of Washington, DC. Through my personalized services, online courses, and pro bono social media privacy and free speech advocacy, I can proudly claim that I have protected the personal social media lives of more people than anyone else in the United States.
My insight regarding social media, privacy, technology, and sports issues is also regularly requested by media organizations all over the world. Here is a link to some of my media opportunities. If you have any suggestions on changes to my courses or questions feel free to contact me at www.digitalarmourgroup.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What others have been saying about this course:
High School Students and their Parents Need To Enroll In This Course!
This course is a must watch for both high school students and parents. I can't believe some of the things colleges are doing to review our kids and their parent's personal social media and internet search history is legal. We found out about this...
Highly Recommend! Awesome Course!
I highly recommend this course to all parents and high school students who want to attend college. After my kids and I met Mr. Shear when he spoke at our their school, I decided to buy his course. My kids loved it because it shows them exactly how...
Great Material-Must See For High School Students and Parents
My family loved the course. It provides great case studies and techniques on how to ensure that your family's social media activities and web surfing habits do not negatively impact the college application process and beyond. We were shocked at wh...
Timely Course and Message
I am so thankful that my son's private school engaged Brad Shear to present his Digital Armour seminar. He spoke to the upper school students during the day and the parents in the evening. His message was an eye opener for everyone in attendance. ...
Fantastic Course-Great For Parents and High School Students!
I was highly impressed with this course. I saw Mr. Shear speak recently about how to ensure our kids' social media and internet activity doesn't harm their ability to get into college and I believe the work he is doing is fantastic. He is the only...
This course made my kids realize the importance of cleaning up their social media accounts from not just colleges but also others such as insurance companies. We were shocked at how much online snooping colleges are doing not just on their applica...